In 2021, a large number of electric-powered vehicles were created. Of these, many are still on the market. And thanks to scrapping and ecobonus they cost very little!
THE electric vehicles (EV) they are becoming more and more every year convenient. And if we look at the cars released in 2021, considering all the discounts relating toEcobonus, electric cars are becoming the real deal. Once in Italy the electric columns of charging will be more and more e more efficient, the electric we are sure that it will explode.
The 6 cheapest electric cars of 2021
The cheapest car if we look at the market last yearand the Skoda CITIGOe iV for only 18 thousand euros, with many others electric cars with a price of approx 19-20 thousand euros. As a general rule, Fiat, Skoda, Mazda and Vauxhall, are the most electric cars economic in 2021.
It’s here, we’ve put together this handy list of the top six electric vehicles cheaper on the market, putting 4 mini cars and 2 SUVs, naturally with prices all lowered thanks to scrapping and eco-bonus.
1) Skoda CITIGOe iV. This electric Skoda has a range of around 217 kilometers. It costs around 16 thousand eurosand is able to recharge80 percent in just one hour. This Skoda e the electric car cheapest available on the market. This 100% electric city car delivers generous spacefor up to four people, and with maximum torque, it offers an agile way to move around the city. The car is also completely connected, via the app Connect from Skoda. This provides access to a navigation and information on the existing range, as well as allowing drivers to control functions from remote.
2) Mg ZS EV. It’s an SUV fully electric, economical to run and with a good quality-price to buy. It has a range of 250 kilometers and charges 80 percent in 45 minutes. This is a version purely electric, of the crossover a MG gasoline. It is similar to their closest rival, the Hyundai Kona Electric, but without having such a high price. With lots of space in the trunkthe car is equipped with all the usual safety kits, such as the cruise control adaptive, blind spot detection, and braking of autonomous emergency. It also includes some of the latest equipment, such as a great screen with Apple CarPlay, satellite navigator and keyless access. A good option for anyone looking for a Electric SUV with less than 33 thousand euros.
The cheapest electric car of all
3) Aiways U5. This other electric SUV has one autonomy of about 335 kilometers, has a cost of approx 35 thousand euros, and can recharge 80 percent in 45 minutes. This is a Midsize SUV, from the Chinese manufacturer Aiways. With a 63 kWh battery e a fair expected autonomy of approx 335 kilometers, and a 0 to 100 speed of 7.5 seconds, the U5 should be a direct competitor of the Kia e-Niro and Hyundai Kona. The U5 also parks itself. Hit the automatic parking switch and let the U5 get tough I work for you.
4) SEAT e-Mii Electric. This electric car it has a range of about 230 kilometers. It costs approx 19 thousand eurosand manages to recharge 80 percent in about 60 minutes. A renamed version of the Skoda E CITIGOe iV as part of the Volkswagen AG group. This vehicle is an electric version of the Conventionally Powered Mii, but with new alloy wheels, a new dashboard, a leather-wrapped steering wheel and ambient lighting. Just like hers sister carthe e-Mii is fully connected, via a smartphone app via SEAT Connect.
5) VW e-Up! (Second generation). Also this car, a full batterycomes to travel approx 230 kilometers. It also costs about 17 thousand euros, and recharges in 60 minutes for about l80 percent of its potential. Built together with its sister vehicles, Skoda E CITIGOe iV and SEAT e-Mii, the second generation e-Up! is one for loyal VW fans. The first generation e-Up has been on the market since 2016, but this new model benefits from a larger battery size, which doubles the autonomy of the model existing.
6) Fiat 500e. Depending on the equipment, this electric car it can travel up to 320 kilometers. It costs about 25 thousand eurosand recharges 80 percent in just 30 minutes. Created for the city, the new Fiat 500e, is a small ed exciting car, for travel newspapers in the city. With autonomous driving by integrated level 2, this little one city car has a co-driverwhich assists you while driving and brakes, accelerates and stays in the lane while do you drive. For those who want to travel a little further, there is a set up Mid-range iconwhich comes with a 199 mile battery but for 5 thousand euros more. For this, you will also receive 85 kW fast charging.
We want to thank the writer of this post for this awesome content
‘They give them to you’: super discounts for unsold electric cars in 2021 | They cost a pittance
Our social media profiles here as well as additional related pages here.https://prress.com/related-pages/