The subscription service Fitness + Apple, that we tried some time agohas been around for some time now, but until now it was only available to users with an Apple Watch and that will soon change. During yesterday’s event evening the Cupertino company published a press release (in SOURCE) through which he revealed that he will render his service available on iPhones updated to the latest operating system starting September 12, in conjunction with the release of iOS16. Initially it will be launched in 21 countries, including Italy, then later it will also be extended to the remaining ones.
The sports initiatives that Apple has accustomed us to and designed to provide the right incentive to improve will also continue, for example with the event Time to Walk which will start on 12 September. To keep us company there will be some of the most influential people in the world who will share stories, photos and music with subscribers to the service. To date, Time to Walk has seen the participation of 58 guests, including Prince William, Malala Yousafzai, Christopher Meloni, Draymond Green, Camila Cabello, Nick Jonas and many others. The new season will bring more celebrities including:
- Regina Hall, the award-winning actress and comedian who hosted the 2022 Academy Awards and rose to fame with her role in the comedy-horror film series “Scary Movie”.
- Nicky Jam, the Latin Grammy-winning reggaeton and Latin trap artist, best known for his hit album “Fénix”.
- Leslie Jordan, the legendary film, television and stage actor who received an Emmy Award for his role in “Will & Grace”.
- Ade Adepitan, Paralympic medalist, British TV presenter and children’s author.
- Constance Wu, the award-winning actress widely known for her roles in “Fresh Off the Boat” and “Crazy Rich Asians,” who has been listed as one of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People in the World.
- Meghan Trainor, the Grammy Award-winning singer-songwriter who rose to fame with her record breaking debut single “All About That Bass”.
Time to RunInstead, it is an audio racing experience designed to stimulate users in their daily runs, and with this second season it will add new episodes with running routes in the most iconic locations in the world. Each episode of Time to Run is led by a Fitness + trainer and will provide motivating coaching tips and music playlists. The new locations will arrive weekly, beginning with Yellowstone National Park in Wyoming; Mexico City; Anchorage, Alaska; Monterey, California; Seattle; and Queenstown, New Zealand.
Also starting from September 12th, new series training sessions will arrive Artist Spotlight, that is, those characterized by the music of artists of international caliber. It speaks specifically of Mary J. Blige, The Rolling Stones and The Weeknd. The series dedicates an entire workout playlist to a single artist and every Monday for four weeks, new workouts featuring music from each of these artists will appear in different types of workouts, including Strength, HIIT, Dance, Cycling, Yoga, and Treadmill. . Previous Artist Spotlight series workouts have used music from artists and bands such as BTS, Beatles, Elton John, Katy Perry, Keith Urban, Prince, Shakira, and many more.
Finally and again from 12 September the new Collections called Pilates for More Than Your Core, where curated Pilates workouts lasting 20-30 minutes can be found, to be performed individually or as a complement to other types of exercises. Other Collections available include Train to Row a Fast 2000 Meters, Run Your First 5K, Get into a Groove with Dance, Resilience for Life’s Ups and Downs but there are many others. The latest addition relates to Yoga classes, now led by the globally renowned instructor, Dice Iida-Klein.
We would love to give thanks to the writer of this article for this awesome material
Fitness +, available on iPhones with iOS 16 starting September 12
Discover our social media accounts as well as other pages related to it.https://prress.com/related-pages/