Is it possible to have a reliable smartphone, capable of taking beautiful photos and not nailed down by spending a maximum of 200 euros or a little more? Today we try to give the answer in this comparison between what in my opinion are the best smartphones under 229 euros!
Materials – Aesthetics – Touch & Feel
Dimensions and weight are quite similar between all 4, therefore not a discriminating factor. According to my tastes, the Realme is probably the cutest one.
- Realm 10: 8 mm thick and 178 grams in weight.
- Moto G52: 8 millimeters thick for 169 grams, the lightest.
- Redmi Notes 11S: 8.1mm thick with 179 grams.
- Galaxy A32: 8.4 mm thick and 184 grams in weight. He is the only one with the fingerprint sensor under the display even if not very fast. The other three have it a little faster but on the side button.
- Realm 10: 6.4″ Super AMOLED display with 411 PPI pixel density, 90Hz refresh and brightness up to 1,000 nits. Ok but with the brightness sensor a bit lazy.
- Moto G52: 6.6 ″ AMOLED display with 402 PPI and 90Hz refresh.
- Redmi Notes 11S: 6.43 ″ AMOLED display with 409 PPI, 90Hz refresh and brightness up to 1,000 nits. He too has a bit sluggish sensor.
- Galaxy A32: 6.4 ″ Super AMOLED display, 411 PPI, 90Hz refresh and brightness up to 800 nits.
They are all good AMOLEDs and I put them on par, they have a little dragging effect with the brightness set to minimum and the brightness is not very high but they can still be seen well.
- Realm 10: 5,000 mAh battery with 33W charge. He is a battery-phone, in the evening with still 50%.
- Moto G52: 5,000 mAh battery with 30W charge. He is also excellent, in the evening with 40%.
- Redmi Notes 11S: 5,000 mAh battery with 33W charge. Same thing in the evening with still 40% remaining.
- Galaxy A32: 5,000 mAh battery with 15W charge. The worst of the four also arrives in the evening but with 15% battery remaining.
Hardware and Performance
- Realm 10: MediaTek Helio G99 with 8GB of RAM plus 128GB of expandable storage via microSD (triple slot for microSD plus 2 SIM).
- Moto G52: Snapdragon 680 with 6GB of RAM plus 128GB of expandable storage via microSD (double microSD slot plus 1 SIM or 2 SIMs).
- Redmi Notes 11S: MediaTek Helio G96 with 6GB of RAM plus 128GB of expandable storage via microSD (triple slot for microSD plus 2 SIM).
- Galaxy A32: MediaTek Helio G80 with 4GB of RAM plus 128GB of expandable storage via microSD (triple slot for microSD plus 2 SIM).
The fastest is the Realme, then I put Motorola and Redmi very close between second and third place and finally the Samsung, quite slow and which suffers from only 4GB of RAM.
- Realm 10: Android 12 with patches updated in October. Reliable and moderately updated software.
- Moto G52: Android 12 with patches updated in October. Android stock if not for little goodies from Motorola which is also engaging in updates more than in the past.
- Redmi Notes 11S: Android 12 with patches updated in June. The least up-to-date, Xiaomi perhaps makes too many phones and can’t keep up with them on time for updates. Large hardware ecosystem but little software.
- Galaxy A32: Android 12 with patches updated in October. He is the one that will almost certainly be updated longer and more punctually and the Samsung software ecosystem is also excellent. Too bad it’s the slowest.
realme And Motorola they have one main chamber from 50MP, Redmi from 108MP And Samsung from 64MP never results are comparable, it is not the sector that makes the difference between these four. However, it should be noted that with few light Realme and Galaxy manage to do a little better while on macros the Xiaomi wins and for i selfies Realme and Xiaomi.
Only the realme is without from ultra wide angle, all the other they have one from 8MP.
Music and telephone audio playback
All these four smartphones do not have 5G and stop at 4G, as well as all come with entrance jack from 3.5mm for headphones. Audio is stereo only on Motorola and the redmi and the Motorola is what it stands for reception, still good for all.
Conclusions and Prices
- Realm 10: With the launch promo it costs 229 euros. It has the best range and is the fastest without any particular flaws so… balanced.
- Moto G52: On offer is at 190 euros and maybe that’s what makes the photos a little worse but it has stock Android and is fast and reliable, always with excellent battery life. He too is an excellent choice at 360°.
- Redmi Notes 11S: He is on offer at 210 euros and it is the more balanced Redmi Note 11, good for photos but not always very up to date.
- Galaxy A32: The Samsung we can find at 215 euros but I recommend it only if you want the excellent Samsung ecosystem at all costs because the performance leaves something to be desired. At this point, however, perhaps it makes sense to spend a little more on the A52s 5G which is another matter altogether.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11s – Smartphone 128GB, 6GB RAM, Dual Sim, Graphite Grey
Buy now and save €11.53!
Samsung Galaxy A32 4G Android Smartphone Without SIM 6.4 Inch, Infinity-U Display FH …
Buy now and save 68€!
All galleries are in order: REALME 10, MOTO G52, REDMI NOTE 11S, GALAXY A32. Recalling that Realme 10 does not have a wide angle.
We would love to say thanks to the writer of this write-up for this amazing material
THE BEST LOW COST SMARTPHONES 2022 – Andrea Galeazzi
Explore our social media accounts as well as other pages related to themhttps://prress.com/related-pages/