Not everyone knows this antioxidant, vitamin-rich, low-calorie vegetable would help keep cholesterol at bay.

Cholesterol is a type of fat extremely important to regulate some functions of the organism and the body produces about 80% of the total. The remaining 20% ​​is introduced, however, through the foods we eat and is deposited in the blood. Keeping this parameter under control, leading a healthy diet, is the first step to … Read more