Ukrainian counter-offensive in the Kharkiv area: “Kupiansk freed, Kiev forces entered Izyum”. Filorussi: “Very difficult situation” – Il Fatto Quotidiano

Continue the counter-offensive Ukraine in the region of Kharkiv. And today, September 10, the Kiev army announces that it has achieved several successes on the ground: they declared that they had freed Kupiansk, a key city for the supplies of Moscow’s troops. According to the Moscow state news agency, Ria Novostithe Russian authorities in Kupiansk “remain in the city despite the ongoing bombing, while it is in progress evacuation of the population“. Same operations also started in Shevchenkovo And Balakliya. In addition, Ukrainian troops have made it known of having entered Izyum, after forcing the Russians to withdraw: “We have just begun to evict the city. The first military units have arrived, ”he told Cnn an officer involved in the operation to liberate the strategic eastern city. Izyum, on the border between the Kharkiv and Donetsk regions, had been under Russian occupation for over 5 months. A spokesman for the Bohun Brigade of the Ukrainian ground forces said that “the Russians fled and left behind weapons and ammunition. The city center is free ”. Videos of Ukrainian troops in front of the Izyum cartel were posted on Telegram. There is also a comment from the mayor, Vladimir Matsokin: “It cannot be said that the military operation to free Izium is over, but our armed forces are operating”. And then he added: “Our blue and yellow flag is already flying. This has been confirmed ”. In the past few hours, the Deputy Minister of Defense of Kiev, Hanna Malyar, said Ukrainian forces have taken full control of the city of Balakliya. Meanwhile, Moscow-based officials in the Kharkiv region have asked residents of areas previously under their control to flee in the face of the advance of Ukrainian forces. “I once again recommend that all residents of the Kharkiv region leave the area to protect their life and health,” the head of the Russian-appointed military administration said today. Vitaly Gantshevquoted by Tax.

The Ukrainian operation, which began on 6 September, aims to regain the ground lost in North East of the country. The Russian advance, as revealed by British intelligence through the Twitter profile of the British Ministry of Defense, would therefore find itself crushed towards the border line. The soldiers of Kiev they managed to penetrate “up to 50 kilometers in the territory previously controlled by Russia”And, declares the president Volodymyr Zelensky, the troops regained control of over thirty towns and villages in the region. At the center of the battle are now the cities of Kupiansk And Izyumboth south of Kharkiv.

The Russian forces around Izyum – says Kiev – are increasingly isolated and in difficulty, so much so that many of them are already on the run. Even pro-Russians admit the serious difficulties on the field: “The situation is very difficult. For the past two weeks the city has been under constant bombardment by Ukrainian forces with foreign ammunition, (rocket launchers) Himars and (howitzers) M777 155 mm which caused destruction and a large number of deaths and injuries “, explained the head of the pro-Russian administration of Izyum, Vladimir Sokolov. While Kupiansk, announced on Telegram Nataliia Popova, adviser to the head of the Kharkiv Regional Council, was recaptured: “Kupiansk is Ukrainian! Glory to the Armed Forces of Ukraine! ”She announced. The defeat of Moscow represents an important step forward for Kiev.

The Moscow Ministry of Defense tries to downsize the information circulated in the last few hours, stating that “Russian troops are reorganizing near Balakliya and Izyum to increase efforts in the direction of Donetsk, in order to achieve the objectives of the special military operation of liberating the Donbass. To this end, a three-day operation was conducted for the displacement and the new organized deployment of troops to Izyum-Balakliya in the territory of the Donetsk People’s Republic ”.

Throughout the region of Kharkiv the bombings continue: a 62-year-old woman died during the night, reveals the State emergency service, which explains how “the enemy again hit the region with missiles in the night. In the Nova Vodolaha settlement, a private house was hit and significantly damaged ”. Since the beginning of the conflict, the Ukrainian army updates, about 52,250 Russian soldiers have been killed.

Also in the region of Khersonin the south of Ukraine, the soldiers of Kiev are carrying out the counterattack. In order not to lose ground, the Russian government sent 1,300 troops Chechens in the area. At least this is what he reports Kyiv Independent, after a statement by the General Staff of the Ukrainian Armed Forces. The troops sent would be part of the Kadyrovtsya paramilitary militia very close to the Chechen leader Ramzan Kadyrovvery loyal to Vladimir Putin.

Meanwhile, the Berlin Foreign Minister arrived in Kiev this morning, Annalena Baerbock. The goal is, explains the minister, to demonstrate “that we will continue to support Ukraine for as long as necessary with the delivery of weapons, with humanitarian and financial support”. This is Baerbock’s second visit to Ukraine after the start of the conflict which he will meet with the foreign minister of Kiev, Dmytro Kuleba.

We would like to thank the author of this article for this amazing web content

Ukrainian counter-offensive in the Kharkiv area: “Kupiansk freed, Kiev forces entered Izyum”. Filorussi: “Very difficult situation” – Il Fatto Quotidiano


Find here our social media accounts as well as other pages related to it.https://prress.com/related-pages/